Carrières Détail de l'offre
PROTEM designs and manufactures a wide range of facing, beveling, cutting, severing, counterboring, machining and boring equipment for the welding preparation of tubes, pipes, flanges and valves and consistently optimizes its performance in order to anticipate the needs and satisfy the expectations of our customers in terms of our strict quality requirements. Our flexibility, responsiveness and capability to adapt ourselves to our customer’s situations, allows PROTEM to offer them excellent support in their industrial operations all over the world.
Backed by the strength of a 50 years expertise and know-how, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America and in Europe, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
- Determine proactively customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions. Prepare clear project estimates and service quotes by gathering all necessary information and defining feasibility of projects and profitability
- Collaborate proactively with outside sales, reviewing respective customer requirements and quotes
- Generate proactively new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Prioritize estimates in order to meet sales schedules
- Develop proactively technical and commercial proposals, detailed scope letters and optimal system designs
- Attend sales calls, pre-bid meetings and site walk-throughs for potential projects
- Consults with Service Operations, Engineering and Service Sales to develop estimates
- Attend various meetings throughout the project including hand-off and design review
- Reconcile final job costs
- Recommend proactively alternative products based on cost, availability, or specifications
This Job Might Be For You If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field, preferably Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Access, PPT, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Conceptual aptitude
- Strong Understanding of sales terms and functionsAbility to manage multiple projects
- Ability to provide clerical support including filling of contracts
- Detail oriented.
- Open-minded with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Commercial experience understanding, such as cost analysis, internal and external benchmarking, market trend analysis, competitor pricing
- Experience of working in a global organization and a good knowledge of spanish would be an advantage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
- Please submit your online application : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the reference : NF-ISS-021
It is the policy of PROTEM USA to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
Equal Employment Opportunities
PROTEM USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PROTEM USA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PROTEM USA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PROTEM USA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Service / Site
The position will be based in Evergreen, near to Denver, CO area.
Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field, preferably Engineering, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Access, PPT, Word, and Excel, Strong organizational skills, Strong Understanding of sales terms and functionsAbility to manage multiple projects, Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, Commercial experience understanding, such as cost analysis, internal and external benchmarking, market trend analysis, competitor pricingPostuler